Me in my Duckies

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 the year of progress

A new decade the beginning of a new era , 2010. I've been blessed these couple of years to be able to know and love a bunch of great talented up & coming well established artists of many genres. I've witness a lot of artist bloom, glisten & or blow up this past year. Being a phone call away from all these beautiful inspiring characters is more than anyone could ask for. I feel truly blessed to have such an amazing creative life style & friends. They are a big inspiration for me in my pursuit of happiness in my art, as an up & coming artist & in furthering my progress & abilities in 2010. This year i hope to continue my adventure for creative satisfaction full speed ahead and hope to have a body of work to prove for it in 2011.

Much love,
Tesoro Carolina

ps.
here are some flix from my OUR365 newborn photography work.









No comments:

Post a Comment